Monday, October 01, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Goodwill Fall Mega Shopping Trip with Everything Nonsense Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to
Latisha of 
Divas Thrift Two


{Skirt| Goodwill $1,Black/Pink Cami| Forever 21 $2.80,Lace Blazer| Forever 21 $9,Clutch| Goodwill $3,Belt| Goodwill $1}
WELCOME to Thrifters Anonymous Latisha! If P.E. and I were shopping beside you at Goodwill we might have snatched that skirt from you before you knew what happened! haha LOVE LOVE LOVE it..and I love your Summer to Fall look...Lace blazer! I have one of these and I haven't worn it! You look super sexy and I am so glad you have joined our addiction :O) Please stay a while and keep showing us your thrifty style...

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me!

A couple of weeks ago, Dawnya from Everything Nonsense, and one of my best friends came with me to find some Fall and well cute stuff at one of the largest Goodwill's here in Las Vegas! Aside from the lurker who literally followed us around and attempted to pick at our clothes THREE times, we had a blast and picked up some essentials...I did some video, so look out for that trip on my youtube channel in the next day!

 lot's of crop tops...haha no so much on this one..
 funny how things look so different on!
 Example number 1...I could have sworn this was gonna look different haha
 Cute for working out!
 This is me looking at the lurker and telling her that the stuff she is touching is ours! haha

 She wanted a poncho and she found one!
 Ella Moss...I didn't end up getting it because I have like 5 shirts that look just like it!
 WAY to big, but man I loved this cardigan...
 Sequins anyone?
 This one fit a lot better I totally got this one!
 I passed but this was a cute American Eagle button down
 JCREW ORANGE...LOVE
 How great is this sweater! and yes she is wearing shorts...she got this...
 Vintage Sweetheart blazer with velvet detailing...I got this!
 Green V Neck BRAND NEW she got it...so pretty with her hair!
 Pin Strip Maxi skirt...got it!
 Another great sweater!
 CRAP...I lace crop top..I didn't get it...crap..it's kinda cute...
 ughh I didn't get this little turtle neck thing either...I hate looking at old pics when you didn't get stuff!
 She passed on this sweater dress...it was all shaped weird...
 Lace flower top..pretty but I had something similar...
 Ann Taylor Wool plaid skirt...You are welcome Dawnya...I found her this and it fit her perfectly!
 Hi low tie dye..why the heck didn't I get this! ughh
 Arden B Brocade skirt...I would have gotten it if it hadn't taken my blood pressure around my waist...it was a little small haha
 metallic silver leather skirt...it was a find..but she left it...the skirts were $20 and she didn't have one...
 VINTAGE Gigantic sleeved blazer...YES I got this ...it is amazing..
 I found her this leather skirt....camel....so beautiful!!!
 I was so jealous...$5 for this costume!!!!!
 Vintage polka dots...yes...and yes..
 If you know me then you know I have WAAY to many jackets...and yes..I got this vintage Wilsons fringe...and I can not wait to rock this jacket out!

The best part of the trip was when we got to the register we literally had spent 2 cents difference..I wanna say we spent $50 total...maybe $60...We found some awesome Fall stuff..can't wait to wear it!

Thank you all for linking up!!!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

7 comments

  1. Hi, Shana! Just found your link party and wanted to say thank you for hostessing! I love anything that promotes thrifting -so great for the planet and my wallet!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the new Thrifters Anonymous! It looks like an awesome thrift shopping. I miss thrift shopping now and hope to go this week. I like the sequined top, that peter pan collared vintage blazer, your skirt and the polka dot. I want to go thrift shopping now! hehehe.. Thanks for sharing. Hope you found a pair of glasses you like on that website or the same cat-eye glasses! :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I cleared my closets Saturday and have a bunch for Goodwill donation and Flea Market sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish our thrifts had nice dressing rooms!!!!!!!! It's either these bathroom stall things or NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! I always like seeing in store action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just noticed my sister was the member of the week of Oct 1st! Yaayyyy! Thank you so much!

    Demtetria
    www.divasthrifttwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!
    Also see my page > Online Gaming

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.